Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to He Can Get It

Welcome one and all to my light hearted tribute to men I find attractive and desirable. Here I will post pictures and maybe I'll write a blurb or maybe the sheer fantasticness of the photo will suffice.

Can Your Guy Get It?
While the blog will consist mostly of celebrities and the like if you think your guy can get it, please submit a tasteful photo to me via demetria.dixon@gmail.com. Bear in mind, I said tasteful, not tasty, please do not send me any nude photos with dangly bits exposed. Please include any information you would like included with the photo.

Mr. He Can Get It
Based on the submission and a really informal vote we will select, the He Can Get It guy of the month. There is no money or prizes but if you make this blog popular enough we may have some swag. Maybe T-shirts and mugs and what not.

A few final words.
This is not a place for angry, vindictive or jealous people. Don't send me pictures of your ex boyfriends just to get back at the new girlfriend or any variations on that theme. This is a fun endeavor.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Demetria! I'm sending you my hot husband's picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cj. I look forward to posting the picture.

    Thank you for your comment.

    Demetria

    ReplyDelete